Sunday, October 12, 2008

Limbo

Ever felt that you were in limbo...well...I have many times. It seems that my life hits a fork in the road often....and I always feel like I can't move either way....because I get in the way. Yes, many times you will read that I need to just step aside. Our pastor talked about Martha and Mary again this week...to finish up his series on "Identity Theft" Healing the Woman! I think I am right in the middle of the ladies. I know more and more of what God's will is for my life, but I feel that it's a tough road. Every road has it's ups and downs! I want to be in His will....I want to not be in the limbo stage where I am stuck in cement....but come to find out the only cement that's really there...is me! Step aside...let God work...and believe He'll get you there. I'm ready for whatever He has for me...YES, that's a big thing to say....and yes, I better be ready...because the load will come...but why I can say I'm ready....He's in control....he'll provide me the gas I need to keep moving forward...He'll do His work...and hopefully, I can be there to see it happen.

Are you letting Him do His will or are you getting in His way?

No comments: