Monday, October 13, 2008

BABY STEPS

This pic is a friends precious little baby. As many of you know, Michael and I have been trying to get a little one here for some time...I've been trying since we got married almost 5 years ago! As this journey keeps going....and I attend baby showers and hospital rooms....I am comforted by my Father! I praise God for bringing Michael and I closer together. We've come a long ways! So....thinking of babies...I need to remember that in anything that we try to do or change....we have to take baby steps. One thing at a time....one pain at a time...one obstacle at a time. Whatever you are going through....remember....this too will pass....BABY STEPS.....it's not easy....sometimes....it's not meant to be easy....it will strengthen you...I promise....because God is here. Let Him comfort you....let Him amaze you.....let Him give you REST! A baby in a mother's womb is protected and cared for within God's amazing design. When he created you and me....he had a plan for all steps in our life! Remember...take BABY STEPS...sometimes you can do a giant leap....but lots of things....BABY STEPS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really loved this post Chrissy it was awesome. I will be praying for you both for the Lord to bring you guys that blessing you guys are waiting for.