Friday, October 31, 2008

He Takes My Breath Away


"He Takes My Breath Away"
I have been struggling with sleep this week. All my dreaming amounts to helping others in Major crisis episodes. I'm not sure why I am dreaming so much, but it really has been wearing me out. Michael has even noticed that I'm not sleeping at all. I toss and turn and look at the clock off and on for most nights. The dreams seem so real. I wonder how God uses us even when we are sleeping.
I do know this....God has been taking my breath away with Miracles and Answers to prayers. For those of you I've been praying for, you know what God has been doing for you. He is amazing in how He works....sometimes I question, because I just can't see...yet when I do...again He takes my breath away. Have you had your breath taken away by God's Wonder Hands? Let me know!
This week has been a really tough one for me, but I know God has a plan. He gives me tid bits and large hammer signs of His working hand. All we have to do is pay attention...He wants to walk with us...and live with us...more than twice a week at church! :) PRAISE GOD for answered and unanswered prayers...because He loves to take our breath away...and I love it when He does...even if it takes me a little longer to recognize the joy and overwhelming emotions He brings!

No comments: