Friday, September 12, 2008

Breakdown of



“Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.”
V Psalm 119:105 (NIV)


Word:
¨ A unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning.
¨ God’s word: the Bible


Lamp:
¨ A source of intellectual or spiritual light

Feet
¨ In a standing position
¨ In an independent/dependent position
¨ In a restored or recovered state; able to continue


Light:
¨ Something that makes things visible or affords illumination
¨ The sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight

Path:
¨ A trodden way,
¨ Route or course
Praise God for being a light. I would be completely lost without Him! Today in life, the world is very messed up. I heard on a 102.3 or 100.9 about the fact that there isn't a Global Warming, but Global Weirding. I can believe it. Things just aren't the same on weather, people, places or things. I pray that God gives us light everyday.

No comments: