Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hebrews 10:36

"For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised." Hebrews 10:36 (NASB)

Being in God's will is the greatest ride one can ever take. It is full of challenges that you never thought you'd ever go through. God does not put bad things on us. He does use the things that happen to us to help us learn and grow....to get stronger...to continue His will for your life. This verse reminds me of my own walk with God. There are days I struggle and feel like I am nothing at all...for what I do in life may not matter...but I know I matter.

I don't get it right all the time, but when I do...when I step aside and let Him work...it's the most amazing thing you'll ever go through. I need His endurance...His strength...His love...His guidance...I need Him to keep me going. When you feel like you can't keep going forward...and that you are distanced from those around you...remember that He has a plan for you...step aside...grab on tight...and enjoy the ride! Rebuild and recharge with Him!

1 comment:

Ethiopian Elites said...

Not me, I don't need endurance. I can run 52 miles! Just kidding! I do need endurance in the race of life. It's sometimes harder than running a marathon or two. I have enjoyed your posts.