Thursday, August 7, 2008

Habakkuk 3:17-19

"The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places." Habakkuk 3:19 (King James Version)

If we stop and step aside, God is our strength to get us through the good and not so good. Life on earth is not perfect, nor will it ever be. We are all human! What is hopeful? God never giving up on us! He will give us what we need to get us through anything! He will not give us more than we can handle! AMEN

1 comment:

Ethiopian Elites said...

I like that verse from Habakkuk. It was what helped me through the hills in the Route 66 Marathon.

Another good verse is from Psalm 151 - I lift my eyes to the hills. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.