Saturday, August 9, 2008

Exodus 33:14

"My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14

How true this verse is to me. I was feeling very anxious about all the changes going on all around me. It is a scary time for us today. So many people just don't care any more. Michael and I sat at Friday's waiting for our order to be taken...almost 20 minutes later, no one ever came to assist us. So, what else is there to do....we got up and left. It was just one more thing to add to my gigantic list of how our society is today.

God reminded me that no matter what is happening to us, he will give us rest. We just have to give it to him. I pray that I step aside and let Him work always. I hand all my concerns and struggles to him. I feel rested and more at peace with him in my presence. Isn't God Good?

No comments: