Thursday, July 9, 2009

Psalm 138

This says it all....praise God!

Psalm 138
A psalm of David.


1 Lord, I will praise you with all my heart.
In front of those who think they are gods
I will sing praise to you.
2 I will bow down facing your holy temple.
I will praise your name,
because you are loving and faithful.
You have honored your name and your word
more than anything else.
3 When I called out to you, you answered me.
You made me strong and brave.
4 Lord, may all of the kings on earth praise you
when they hear about what you have promised.
5 Lord, may they sing about what you have done,
because your glory is great.
6 The Lord is in heaven. But he watches over those who are free of pride.
He knows those who are proud and stays far away from them.
7 Trouble is all around me,
but you keep me alive.
You reach out your hand to put a stop to the anger of my enemies.
With your powerful right hand you save me.
8 Lord, you will do everything you have planned for me.
Lord, your faithful love continues forever.
You have done so much for us. Don't stop now.

No comments: