Thursday, July 16, 2009

Birthday - Baby Steps

Today is my birthday...and just in case you didn't know, but I am on a trip in DC. I'm doing auto posting from the 8th - 19th. I'll have to respond to your comments when I return. Now that has been said, I want to share with you something important.

God has taught me many things. Today I turn 31 and feel like I have missed a lot of his lessons. I'm so thankful that He keeps giving them to me, so that I can finally pay attention and learn. Beth more said it best in last weeks lesson...God allows the devil to sift us like wheat when we need something sifted from our life.

Wow...I know I have a lot of things that need to be sifted...so as these little footprints above are tiny...I am reminded that baby steps are big ones....as long as you keep moving forward with God. So...let's all try to give up the things that need to be sifted...so God can do what He has meant for us. AMEN

No comments: