Saturday, April 18, 2009

FINALLY --- Letting Go

What happens when you have to sit down and wait for the Communion Service to start...you have to think about all the things that separates you from God! What was separating me from God.....Anger, Disappointment, Wrongs done to me, failures.....why do we hold on so tight to anything....I know for me....it's about being afraid of what could happen if I do let them go....see some of the things I've held on to...were things that completely have changed my life...my families world...everything that I've ever known...soooooooooooo

...........by holding on to those things.....I could keep something from before it all happened........guess what.....keeping it only makes it worse.....by holding on, we can do what God has set for our life. We have a purpose.....let go, so you can start living!

I know I don't always get my attitude right...I keep things longer than I should. I do know more than anything now, by letting go of the things that separated me from God before I took Communion......gave me the peace I've been praying for .....for a long time!


Need Peace = LET Go, and let GOD!

No comments: