Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter

Since I will be having my eye surgery tomorrow...aka Lasik...I thought I'd post before I will not be able to be near the computer for just a little bit.

Our Pastor raised a great thought in our minds this past Sunday about being REWIRED! Tonight at Home Group it really hit me in a strong way....

Jesus came to this earth so that we could have a personal relationship with God....how cool is that...what's even cooler....is that throughout time...when God has been silent...people still had a purpose for their life...they may never got to see the overall picture...just like you and me...but they were a huge part of the picture....

soooooooooooo, remember this....God decided that it was important to send come in the flesh by sending His son to die on the cross....so that we could have that one on one relationship with Him...we don't have to throw stones or make living sacrifices to be forgiven....we just have to call upon Him in prayer and ask for forgiveness....

WOW talk about the most amazing gift ever! PRAISE GOD for thinking we are worth everything! May you have a blessed Easter....and take time to personally spend some time with Him today!

No comments: