Saturday, April 3, 2010

More from Aunt Sheila...

Devotion:
No one knows the weight of another's burdens.

Each heart knows its own bitterness, and no one else can share its joy. Prov 14:10 NIV


Devotion:
Worship is the highway of reverence and washes the dust of earth from our eyes.

Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs...For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. Ps. 100:2 & 5 NIV


Devotion:
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. Helen Keller

There is no shadow, Lord, if I place myself directly in the sunshine of Your presence. Thank You. Amen.

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. II Cor. 12:9 NIV

Hope---
that bubbling ingredient in life which is like carbonation in a drink; giving it zest, keeping it in motion, always pushing it up... DePree

Lord, you alone are my hope... Ps. 71:5 TLB

No comments: