Saturday, March 20, 2010

From My Aunt Sheila

My Aunt Sheila has been sending me devotionals off and on to give me soul food. I love her so much. She has definitely given me some true treasures:

Devotion:

A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver. Prov. 25:11 NIV

A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.
Ps. 34:19 NIV


Devotion:
We cannot shine if we have not taken time to fill our lamps.

For you were once darkness, but not you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light...nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness... Eph. 5:8-11 NIV


Devotion:
My God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

No comments: