Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Doors


When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
Helen KellerUS blind & deaf educator (1880 - 1968)

8 “I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me.
Revelation 3:8 (NLT)
8 “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
Revelation 3:8 (NKJV)
It says in this wonderful verse that God is going open a door for you that no man can shut. It says that God knows and sees all the things that you do and have done in your life and that he is a rewarder to those who diligently seek Him. God is faithful. If you keep His word and don’t deny Him by giving Him everything you have, he will reward you openly. Open doors will begin to come before you and supernatural blessings will follow! It’s in His word!


http://christianfinanceblog.com/2008/01/14/verse-of-the-day-god-opens-doors/

No comments: