Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Believing God

The women at Fellowship Church are starting the "Believing in God" Bible Study from Beth Moore. I'm wearing a blue cord to remind me to believe in God that He will be here for me and get me through anything and everything. I have specific things I'm going through right now...and I'm believing that God will make things happen in His perfect will. The below message is from a blog site journeying forward that talks about the significance of the bracelet, but mostly just believing God! Enjoy!

Beth Moore has reminded me that God will never leave us, nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5), that God's children cannot flee from His presence or loose ourselves from His hand (Psalm 139:7), that God is always at work and that Christ is ever working with Him (John 5:17), that God's work in our lives is good and under constant construction until its completion (Philippians 1:6) and that if we will seek and obey God, He will actually disclose Himself and some of His activity to us (John 14:21). Let this bracelet serve as a little reminder that no matter where my mind is, no matter what I'm struggling with - I should believe God... period. --http://journeyingforward.blogspot.com/2008/02/believing-god-bible-study-little.html

Numbers 15:38-39 Throughout the generations to come you are to make tassels on the corners of your garments with a blue cord on each tassel. You will have these tassels to look at so you will remember all the commands of the Lord, that you may obey them.

No comments: