Friday, December 4, 2009

IT'S A MIRACLE! IT'S A MIRACLE!

God is such an amazing God. Michael and I have been trying to start a family for almost 6 years...okay...I've been trying to for that long...Michael jumped on board a few years ago...but we have been in a holding tank for a loooooooooooooooonnnnnnngggggg time or so it has seemed like such that time....but GOD...decided it was time to bless us with an amazing miracle.....

WE'VE GOT A MIRACLE GROWING INSIDE ME....and WILL BLESS US AND MANY OTHERS IN JUNE...my due date right now is June 21, 2010~ PRAISE GOD!

Thank you to everyone who has prayed for us....and let me tell you...strangers have even kicked in when they've heard our story. PRAISE GOD FOR MIRACLES....I AM SPEECHLESS...and you know what I am doing...falling to my knees and thanking Him for the lessons I've had to learn in order to get me here. He ALWAYS knows what's best for us.

We definitely need your continued prayers! Love you all!

No comments: