Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Keep Moving Forward!

Life....people....changes...choices...the list can go on and on again. The fact that all of these can stop us in our tracks is not something we are proud of admitting....that we can be distracted, dragged down, hurt and destroyed. I know that I have been struggling on some days to KEEP MOVING FORWARD, but I'm ready to do just that....KEEP MOVING FORWARD. How did I start back again after being stopped yet again......I did the following:

1. Went to Church to get fed God's word.
2. Met with my Pastor to deal with some Anger/Hurt Issues from various things in my life. He gave me James 1....please read it ALL!
3. Cleaned out one of my closets that I had used as a prayer closet....it's back up and running. I've been able to spend some quality time with God for two nights in a row....AMAZING!
4. Found friends that lift me up and feed my soul with God's word and prayer.

These aren't everything that you could do, but it's a start. Every little step helps get you moving. May God be with you and carry you when times are not easy. He is so strong...and willing to always be there for us all! AMEN!

No comments: